Featured in our July/August 2018 issue of TOI Magazine
Recipe By Charlotte; Vegan Food Blogger and
Instagrammer @ VEGANVEGGIEVIEW
Preparation 10 minutes + Baking time 20 minutes
Fries: 10 medium sized potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil (optional)
Salt, pepper, ground chili (1 tsp each)
Hummus: 1 can of chickpeas + 1/2 cup of liquid from the chickpeas
Juice of 1/4 lemon
1 1/2 tbsp tahini
Salt, pepper (1/2 tsp each)
1 1/2 tsp curry
1 1/2 tsp chopped cilantro
1. Cut the potatoes into half an inch wide sticks
2. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and season with (oil,) salt, pepper and chili. 3. Bake at 180°c or 350°f for about 20 minutes.
4. Blend the chickpeas, the liquid, the lemon juice, tahini and spices.
5. Divide the mixture into 2 equal shares
6. Mix one with curry and the other with chopped cilantro.
7. Take the potatoes out of the oven and enjoy!